Available in timber or steel, all of our bridle gates are self-closing by means of an offset hinge arrangement for greater reliability with the added benefit of being virtually maintenance free. Whether it is safety, practicality or aesthetics at the forefront of your requirements, our range of bridle gates all include tried and tested unique features which create the most suitable bridle gate for any application.
Supplied with either one-way or two-way opening, a stockproof handle can also be supplied for additional security where stock is situated on both sides of the gate.
The Henley gate is a one-way self-closing gate system comprising of a 1200mm x 1600mm timber gate leaf with timber posts.
- Our latest design is designed for strength and durability and the trombone handle provides an easy method for opening the gate from horseback
- When in the closed position, the gate is secured using an Easy Latch
- The gate will automatically close from fully open
- Installed height 1200mm, installed width 1900mm
- Gate leaf: 1200mm high x 1600mm wide
- At an extra cost, a stock proof handle is available to replace the Easy Latch
- Supplied as standard with a timber gate leaf, two 150mm x 150mm timber posts, one-way Easy Latch with Trombone Handle and a 180 degree hinge kit
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for horse riders
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- INSTALLED HEIGHT - 1200mm
- OVERALL WIDTH POST TO POST - 1900mm
- GATE LEAF -1200mm high x 1600mm wide
A stock proof handle is available to replace the normal EASY LATCH handle for an extra cost - £34.00
- F010 0112 01 - HENLEY 1 WAY GATE KIT COMPLETE- £295.00