Gate design is stronger and more suitable for users for mobility vehicles. The trombone handle provides easier access for all including horse riders.
This gate has two latch systems. The two way catch is particularly helpful to users of mobility vehicles and pedestrians. The EASY LATCH fitted with the handle extending above the top
of the gate enables the gate to be opened easily from horseback. The two way operation avoids the need for backing up in either direction.
As part of the revisions to improve gate accessibility you will note that the latch and catch parts of a gate that need to be operated in order to open it are now painted RAL 1021 Yellow. This colour shade is used to assist in identifying which parts are used to open a gate (especially useful for people that are visually impaired) and also show the options to open the gate using either the handle or being able to lift the auto latch pawl instead.
Kit comprises of –
- Timber gate leaf
- 2 x posts
- 2 way EASY LATCH with trombone handle (as standard)
- 180 degree hinge kit
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for horse riders
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- Complies with BS5709:2018 specs
- OVERALL INSTALLED HEIGHT - 1200mm
- OVERALL WIDTH TO POST - 2100mm
- GATE LEAF -1600mm
A stock proof handle is available to replace the normal EASY LATCH handle for an extra cost- £22.00
- XX F010 0112 04 - HENLEY 2 WAY GATE KIT COMPLETE - £344.00