Position of handle allows disabled ramblers to open the gate even more easily.
Galvanised steel mesh gate with integral H-frame posts, two way self closing gate system, low easy latch, integral gate stops.
The EASY LATCH and self closing two way gate system enables this gate to be simply opened in either direction by pedestrian or users with mobility vehicles. The standard gate closing speed (approx 3 seconds) from fully open is very positive to take account of high winds or overgrown vegetation etc.
The controlled speed closing option (available only on the 1500mm gate) allows the gate to take up to 6 seconds to close according to local conditions and requirements.
As part of the revisions to improve gate accessibility you will note that the latch and catch parts of a gate that need to be operated in order to open it are now painted RAL 1021 Yellow. This colour shade is used to assist in identifying which parts are used to open a gate (especially useful for people that are visually impaired) and also show the options to open the gate using either the handle or being able to lift the auto latch pawl instead.
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- Complies with BS5709:2018 specs
- Installed Height 1200mm, width post to post 1900mm, gate leaf 1500mm
- Installed Height 1200mm, width post to post 1700mm, gate leaf 1200mm
A stockproof handle is available to replace the easy latch handle for an extra £22.00
- XX F010 2004 03 - GALVANISED ONLY - Pedestrian Width 1200mm - £243.00