Position of handle allows disabled ramblers to open the gate even more easily. An extra handle is provided with the 1.5m gate, so it can be converted to a Chiltern bridle gate if required.
Galvanised steel mesh gate with integral H-frame posts, two way self closing gate system, low easy latch, integral gate stops.
The EASY LATCH and self closing two way gate system enables this gate to be simply opened in either direction by pedestrian or users with mobility vehicles. The standard gate closing speed (approx 3 seconds) from fully open is very positive to take account of high winds or overgrown vegetation etc.
The controlled speed closing option (available only on the 1.5m gate) allows the gate to take up to 6 seconds to close according to local conditions and requirements.
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- Complies with BS5709:2006 specs
- Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.9m, gate leaf 1.5m
- Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.7m, gate leaf 1.2m
A stockproof handle is available to replace the easy latch handle for an extra £21.50
Available as Galvanised only finish or Polyester Powder Coated (PPC) in Moss Green or Black
- XX F010 2003 04 - GALVANISED ONLY Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.9m, gate leaf 1.2m £260.00
- XX F010 3003 03 - GALVANISED + PPC Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.9m, gate leaf 1.2m £309.00
- XX F010 2004 03 - GALVANISED ONLY Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.7m, gate leaf 1.2m £199.00
- XX F010 3004 03 - GALVANISED + PPC Height 1.2m, width post to post 1.7m, gate leaf 1.2m £243.00