Our range of pedestrian and mobility access gates are designed to offer a variety of options depending upon the application.
Where possible, we would always recommend a two-way gate due to its user friendly nature for all kinds of pedestrians. The ability to open the gate in a forwards movement no matter which direction you approach the gate is particularly beneficial for mobility vehicles as it alleviates the need for any awkward maneuvering to pass through the access gate. However, if it is a one-way gate you are looking for, we are able to offer most of our two-way gates as a one-way gate.
Where the gate resides on a boundary fence containing stock, the gates can be made to be self-closing from both or just one side.
The Milton Keynes gate is a two-way self-closing gate system comprising of a galvanised steel mesh gate with integral H-frame posts.
- The position of the handle is designed to allow disabled ramblers to open the gate easily
- The gate can be open both forwards and backwards
- When in the closed position, the gate is secured using an Easy Latch
- The gate will automatically close from fully open in approximately 3 seconds
- Installed height 1200mm, installed width 1440mm
- Gate leaf: 1143mm high x 1200mm wide
- At an extra cost, a stock proof handle is available to replace the Easy Latch
- Every Milton Keynes gate is galvanised as standard, however, at an extra cost the gate can be finished Moss Green or Black Polyester Powder Coating
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- Complies with BS5709:2018 specs
- Installed Height 1200mm, width post to post 1440mm, gate leaf 1200mm
A stockproof handle is available to replace the easy latch handle for an extra cost
- F010 2004 03 - GALVANISED ONLY 1200MM- £298.00