Available in timber or steel, all of our bridle gates are self-closing by means of an offset hinge arrangement for greater reliability with the added benefit of being virtually maintenance free. Whether it is safety, practicality or aesthetics at the forefront of your requirements, our range of bridle gates all include tried and tested unique features which create the most suitable bridle gate for any application.
Supplied with either one-way or two-way opening, a stockproof handle can also be supplied for additional security where stock is situated on both sides of the gate.
The Worcester Bridle gate is a self-closing gate system comprising of a galvanised steel mesh gate with integral H-frame posts. Encompassed as part of the design is a Prosafe self-closing mechanism.
- The gate can be purchased as two-way or one-way depending upon the application
- When in the closed position, the gate is secured using an Easy Latch
- The gate will automatically close at a speed of your choice. The Prosafe hydraulic self-closing mechanism allows you to choose the most suitable closing speed for your application
- Quiet latching process to avoid spooking horses as a result of the Prosafe hydraulic self-closing mechanism
- Installed height 1375mm, installed width 1854mm
- Gate leaf: 1145mm high x 1605mm wide
- Every Worcester gate is galvanised as standard, however, at an extra cost the gate can be finished Moss Green or Black Polyester Powder Coating.
- Access for pedestrians
- Access for pedestrians w/ dogs
- Access for horse riders
- Access for medium mobility vehicles
- Access for large mobility vehicles
- Complies with BS5709:2018 specs
Can also be supplied as a pedestrian (1200mm) gate leaf also with anti-vandal fittings
Available as either a one way or two way closing
- F010 2008 11 - 1 WAY WORCESTER GALVANISED ONLY- £647.00
- F010 2008 01 - 2 WAY WORCESTER GALVANISED ONLY- £731.00